In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Udemy 2D Game Artist: Learn Gimp For Game Art in video format file direct link to the latest updates.
|File Name:||2D Game Artist: Learn Gimp For Game Art|
|File Size:||2.38 GB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
GIMP is a super powerful, free, 2D art package. It’s also ‘open source’ which means it’s owned by the community, and constantly updated. Most of the features of the much more expensive Photoshop are available, giving you the power to create industry strength 2D art.
The challenge with this package is it can be intimidating for beginners, especially those who don’t have much confidence in art or drawing. We make learning from scratch easy with our simple step-by-step process.
Even if you have no prior experience in drawing, or computer art, we’ll take you from the very basics. By investing in a structured course like this you’ll learn faster and more effectively than on your own, just check-out our latest reviews.
We provide challenges in every video to cement your knowledge, an active community of students and instructors to help you if you get stuck, and continuous updates to the course to improve the learning journey.
How is the course structured?
- We start by helping you master GIMP’s interface
- Then we constrain you to just 8×8 pixels, to get you started
- Moving on we add colour, contrast and more to bring your images alive
- In section 2 we increase our canvas to 32×2 and beyond
- By the end of the course you’ll be able to create great looking 2D icons.
Looking for 3D art, Blender, Unity or more? Check out our other courses, let the green leaf logo be your guide 🙂
Also included with the course…
- Get plugged into our communities of amazing developers on Facebook (nearly 20k), in our own TA-curated Community (17k views/day), and our student chat group (10k live at any one time).
- Use of our custom built texture sharing service
- Daily responses to your Q&A.
2D artwork is in demand, and now’s a great time to get into GIMP.
Who this course is for:
- You want to learn GIMP specifically
- You want to create 2D art from scratch
- You have little or no experience with GIMP or Photoshop
- You want to make 2D assets for computer games
- You need a Mac or PC capable of running GIMP (most are!)
- You only need a mouse or trackpad to get started!
- Optional: Wacom stylus or similar for later sections
- You can organise, move and rename files
2D Game Artist: Learn Gimp For Game ArtFree Download Links
2D_Game_Artist_Learn_GIMP_For_Game_Art.part1.rar – 995.0 MB
2D_Game_Artist_Learn_GIMP_For_Game_Art.part2.rar – 995.0 MB
2D_Game_Artist_Learn_GIMP_For_Game_Art.part3.rar – 447.3 MB
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.