ZennyDarkstar Games released a new game called A Life Lived and the version is 0.2. The game’s story is about As a young child you are found at the gates of the hospital. After being looked after by the staff, a kind couple who had been at the hospital giving birth to their first child, decided to adopt you and take you home with them (ok it wasnt that simple, but thats a story for another day). We are nearly 2 decades later. You live with, as you now know them, yours parents and sister. You are in your final year in school and already starting to plan the rest of your life. What has this time in your life got planned out for you.. well actually its totally up to you to decide, as this is a sandbox!
|File Size:||634.7 MB|
|OS:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
- More quests.
- More steps to current quests
- Some more quests now have endings.
- More NPC and Location Events.
- More unique interactions at different times/locations with NPCs.
- Group Activies (Lessons and eating meals)
- Being bullied mechanic changed in multiple ways
- Hint system improved (and more correct)
- NPC current location and event hints on the NPC profile page
- Blue text added after interactions to indicate stat changes (probably a few missed)
- About 10 new locations added (1 Shop and 1 house with multiple rooms)
- Access to houses mechanic built. Requires being invited to the house by a resident.
- Person answering the door to house needs to be friend to invite you in.
- More books / porn on laptop / and other ways to raise stats needed for quests.
- Daily lunch money increased and other ways to make money.
- Lots of minor tweeks to engine(QOL) and backstory based on feedback from players of v0.1
- Patreon Version built with early release and bonus starting money.
- And a whole load of extra things that I cant remember now.
- 3 weeks from v0.1 release, time spent on average over 5 hours a day.
The game currently has 70 unique locations, 54NPCs, multiple items, 7 quests and a number of special events. The NPCs and the stories they will have will be varied to cover most fetishes. ALL content can be avoided.. so if you dont like something, dont engage in that part. More information about the game and the direction it will be taking is available on the Patreon page. All I will ask is when you play the game, firstly I hope you enjoy, secondly understand it is the first release, and secondly judge it what it is trying to be and not on what it isnt(hope that makes sense)