|Beginners Guide To Implementing Neural Networks With Keras
|AAC, 44.1 kHz
|ZIP & RAR
In this course, you will learn how to implement all major kinds of neural networks with hands-on projects in Keras. You will not need to set up anything on your system, Everything will be done online. You will be provided with Example code and practice problems. You are going to do the following projects
– Implement and train a fully connected neural network for MNIST dataset, character classification.
– Implement and train a Convolutional neural network for the MNISt dataset, character classification.
– Implement and train a Multi-Layer LSTM neural network for the WISDM dataset for Human Activity Recognition.
– Implement and train a Multi-Layer CNN-RNN kind of neural network for the WISDM dataset for Human Activity Recognition.
For each of the projects, code is provided and Colab notebooks are shared which you can experiment with. This course is designed in a way to get started from the very basics and then reach a stage where you will be able to implement very recent and complex models. It is expected that you already have a theoretical background in deep learning a very basic knowledge would be enough to get started with this course. Hope you will like the course and will enjoy following it.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners course for people interested in learning the implementation of Neural Networks and doing real world projects
- Student how know theoretical concepts of Deep Learning
Beginners Guide To Implementing Neural Networks With Keras Free Download Links
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.