In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Udemy Create Engaging 2D Game Ui With Inkscape in video format file direct link to the latest updates. Learn 2D game user interface design with free vector software!
|File Name:||Create Engaging 2D Game Ui With Inkscape|
|File Size:||630.42 MB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
A good game needs great graphics, nice music, and cool characters and of course a well-designed game user interface!
I created this course to help the indie developer community to create clean and engaging UI designs for their games. Even if you are not a designer, you can just download this free software, and follow my course! 🙂
During the course, we will use the amazing open-source software Inkscape. Inkscape is a vector graphics software, which makes it perfect for 2D game element design.
During the course, we will learn the theory of game UI design, and we will create:
- several icons and icon sets
- buttons and menus in various styles
- 2 versions of UI design for a fantasy game,
- 2 versions of UI for a space shooter,
- and one version for a casual gemstone game
We will also draw an icon set for a ninja game – that lesson is a free preview, check it out!
Although this is a beginner game UI course, basic Inkscape knowledge is good to have. I stop and explain every single step I make, but you have to work on your own confidence and skill level in Inkscape.
Important: We will create all the buttons and icons during the course, however, recreating the game screens shown in the preview and used as a base to design during the lectures are NOT part of this course!
Also, this is a UI course, we are not working on the UX part of the design.
Who this course is for:
- Developers, who want to design their own games
- Designers, who want to learn more about Game UI Design
- This course is NOT for you if you are a seasoned UI designer. This is a beginner course!
- You need the free software Inkscape
- Inkscape knowledge is not obligatory, but very basic knowledge helps!
Free Download Links
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.