In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Udemy Creating A Realistic Weapon Using Blender in video format file direct link to the latest updates. Use blender and substance painter to create AAA quality weapons from scratch
|File Name:||Creating A Realistic Weapon Using Blender|
|File Size:||5.09 GB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
This course is updated in response to students.
This online course will teach you how to use Blender and substance painter to create a realistic looking weapon!
- Do you want to learn 3d modeling, texturing, and rendering, but don’t know where to begin?
- Have you spent time looking on youtube to only see tutorials on how to make furniture or coffee cups… (lets make something exciting.)
- Do your 3D models just dont look very realistic and do you think it is hard to recreate a concept from someone else???
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re in the right place!
I know it can be frustrating watching other people post gorgeous looking renders and game assets online, while always wondering how they did it. You can spend hours or even days trying to find the right tutorial online to recreate a 3D asset. Even then they don’t always cover the complete pipeline from start to finish.
That’s why we created this course – to teach people just like you how to create awesome looking models with Blender and substance painter.
Have fun while learning! Learn by actually doing!
After enrolling in this course, you’ll be taken through a complete project that will show you how to recreate a 3D game asset from start to finish. Follow along and practice while learning!
you will follow this process:
i will go step to step through the entire model.
You guys can follow every step i make.(This is not a dubbed over version i am speaking and modelling in real time.)
This way you can see exactly what i am doing while i am explaining.
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee.
If you’re a complete beginner, chapter 1 is a crashcourse and i will teach you everything needed to make this asset.
Note: access to this course comes with an optional, free facebook group where we will all be able to share our models and progress. this is a great way to connect with other students.
Dive in now, you won’t be disappointed!
Who this course is for:
- beginner 3D artists who want to start creating realistic assets.
- intermediate 3D artists who want to improve their skills inside blender
- A prior knowledge of Blender is recommended, though students who are beginners and follow along carefully can learn Blender rather quickly as we cover the different aspects of the using the software.
- Anyone who is looking for a complete Blender course that explains every tool and facet of the application should not take this course. This is a course that provides a practical project for 3D artists in real world settings, so not every tool and function will be explained.
- Students who want to follow along with the project should have atleast Blender v2.79 or up installed. We will be using the most current version at the time of this recording, but the tools and techniques are generally the same as other versions.
- substance painter 2
- photoshop (optional)
- unity (optional)
Creating A Realistic Weapon Using Blender Free Download Links
Creating_a_realistic_weapon_using_blender.part1.rar – 995.0 MB
Creating_a_realistic_weapon_using_blender.part2.rar – 995.0 MB
Creating_a_realistic_weapon_using_blender.part3.rar – 995.0 MB
Creating_a_realistic_weapon_using_blender.part4.rar – 995.0 MB
Creating_a_realistic_weapon_using_blender.part5.rar – 995.0 MB
Creating_a_realistic_weapon_using_blender.part6.rar – 236.9 MB
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.