Cyber Owl Games released a new game called Cyber Rift and the version is 0.1.9.6c. The game’s story is about You the main character, a young adventurer type who decides to take your ambitions upward (literally) and travel into space in search of a long-lost treasure. Your journey will take you across the universe in search of any clues that might bring you one step closer to that prize. Traveling the galaxy is no easy task alone, but you will meet many interesting people (and sexy girls) along the way. Your first encounter along the way is with your new traveling companion, Everie. She is a humanoid automaton left for dead on a derelict junk planet to be destroyed, but you find her before that can happen. She joins your crew and quickly becomes more than just a crewmate, and she’ll help you do whatever (or whomever) it takes to help you in your journey.
Your journey will take you across the stars to a variety of strange and exotic locations, such as high-tech hubs filled to the brim with the latest technology and even planets stuck in a feudal past with a technological twist. Wherever you go, whoever you meet, will define your place in the universe. Do you have what it takes to find it?
|Developer:||Cyber Owl Games|
|File Size:||219.65 MB|
- Ability to change player name has been added
- New minimap feature has been added
- Various small fixes across including a fix for random blackboxes appearing from items without interactions has been fixed
- New Fae NSFW scene has been added (hint go near the bathroom on floor 2 to trigger after talking with Fae on Forgaris.)
- Fixed Hallways
What you can expect from us:
We’re actively building Cyber Rift and want you to be part of the process. What you’ll get every month from subscribing:
- News updates every month on current development (For every tier)
- Art updates every month to show you our process and give teasers (For Owlet and up)
- High quality art assets from the game (For Cyber Owl)
- A new build every 1-2 months, with active development updates to keep you informed (For Owlet and Cyber Owl, Cyber Owl will get the update 5 days early but in a buggier state).