In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Udemy Deploy a Serverless Django web app with AWS Fargate – 2022 in video format file direct link to the latest updates. Create a Django web app with Docker and deploy it to AWS Fargate (ECS)
|File Name:||Deploy a Serverless Django web app with AWS Fargate – 2022|
|File Size:||2.3 GB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
Welcome! I’m here to help you to master the basics of deploying a serverless Django web application to AWS Fargate while utilizing the Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS).
— > COURSE LAUNCHED IN SEPTEMBER 2022
So, what does serverless mean?
Serverless technology is a new concept that has only been introduced recently. The main perk of deploying a serverless based application is in the fact that you as the developer don’t have to worry about handling servers, and focus more on the deployment side of things.
This course is primarily intended for individuals who have a basic knowledge of Django and AWS. Knowledge on Docker would be helpful, but it isn’t mandatory for this course.
To put it simply, if you have a background in Django and AWS and want to learn about how to deploy your web application, then this is definitely the course for you!
I want to help YOU master the art of deploying a serverless Django application to AWS Fargate.
The Deploy a Serverless Django web app course is a unique course because of its high value at low cost, simplicity, and attention to detail. Everything that has been designed from the styling to the graphics and topics covered is crafted with the absolute duty of care towards the student. This makes it very different from similar courses that you’ll find here on Udemy.
- The main focus of the course is to teach you how to deploy your Django web application to AWS Fargate (a serverless service).
- You will learn how to utilize several AWS services such as Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Route 53, Certificate Manager, Elastic Container Service (Fargate – launch type) etc.
- You will also learn how to attach a domain name and SSL certificate to your web application.
- It is mixed with theory and practical hands-on demonstrations.
- The course is structured in a logical and cohesive way – not just random slides plastered everywhere.
- It starts off very simple and then builds on gradually throughout the course.
- You will also learn about the basics of Docker and containerization
- This course is jam-packed with lecture slides, PDF walkthroughs, code snippets/references and comes along with the full project source code – as a zip file.
- All 140 + slides are available as a downloadable PDF.
The Deploy a Serverless Django web app course is a highly practical course and allows you to apply your knowledge:
- There is a wealth of hands-on lectures throughout this course.
- You will be able to deploy your Django web application whilst utilizing serverless technology (not worrying about managing server-based infrastructure)
My name is Arno Pretorius. I’m a qualified IT teacher who has taught programming both in-person and online. My main passions are teaching and technology, so I thought why not just combine the best of both worlds to create something truly amazing and valuable. Over the years, I have created and deployed many real-world Django-based applications, including a job portal for university graduates and an exclusive social network.
I’m a Django developer, an AWS Solutions Architect Professional, Developer and an AWS Database Specialist. I have a keen interest in everything that relates to web development, Django web application security, and cloud computing.
I’m also an Amazon author and have published books on Django web application security and basic web development.
So, let’s go and become fluent in Django deployment, along with an extra service or two.
Trust me you are in good hands!
This course also comes with:
– 6.1 hours of on-demand video
– Full lifetime access
– A Udemy certificate of completion
– Several downloadable resources
– Access on mobile and TV
– 30 day money back guaranteed by Udemy
Join me in this course if you want to learn how to deploy a serverless Django web application!
Who this course is for:
- Mid – advanced python developers with a basic knowledge of Django
- Developers who want to deploy their Django web application
- Django + AWS deployment enthusiasts
- Basic knowledge of Python, Django and AWS is required (especially on EC2)
- Knowledge on Docker would be helpful, but it isn’t mandatory for this course.
Deploy a Serverless Django web app with AWS Fargate – 2022 Free Download Links
Deploy_a_Serverless_Django_web_app_with_AWS_Fargate_-2022.part1.rar – 995.0 MB Deploy_a_Serverless_Django_web_app_with_AWS_Fargate-2022.part2.rar – 995.0 MB Deploy_a_Serverless_Django_web_app_with_AWS_Fargate-_2022.part3.rar – 298.0 MB
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.