In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Udemy Designing Bitmap Characters In Moho 13 in video format file direct link to the latest updates. Design raster based characters from rough sketch to final inked product using Moho 13’s new bitmap tools!
|File Name:||Designing Bitmap Characters In Moho 13|
|File Size:||2.33 GB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
With Moho 13 you can design full raster image characters using a brush, paint bucket and eraser tool. This opens up new workflow possibilities, giving you the ability to use Moho as a true all in one app when it comes to design and animation.
In this course you will get a crash course with these tools as we design a character from sketch to final inked product. Along the way we will set the character up so that it can be rigged, if you wish to do so.
The topics you will learn includes:
- Sketching from a reference
- Inking nice bold lines
- Applying flat colors
- Masking the Eyes
- Proper Layer Hierarchy to make the character rig-ready
Who this course is for:
- Beginner designers and animators looking to perform most of their design work in Moho 13
- Existing Moho users who are curious about the new version 13 bitmap tools
- Moho Beginners looking to properly design characters for rigging and animation
- A copy of Moho 13 is required to follow along with the new tools and open the course project files
- Access to a stylus and tablet is recommended but not required
Designing Bitmap Characters In Moho 13 Free Download Links
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.