In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Udemy Embedded MicroPython from Ground Up in video format file direct link to the latest updates. Develop Embedded Drivers and Firmware using the Python Programming Language
|File Name:||Embedded MicroPython from Ground Up|
|File Size:||2.96 GB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
Whether you are new to Python programming or not you need to take a look at this course as an embedded developer.
Do you want to know how to write clean and efficient embedded drivers for stm32 microcontrollers using the python programming language?
If so, then welcome to Embedded MicroPython from Ground Up™
MicroPython is an efficient implementation of Python3 optimised to run on microcontrollers.
Now, why should you ….
Learn MicroPython as an embedded systems developer?
- The simplicity of the python programming language makes micropython very easy to learn.
- It is very easy to use, and allows you to develop complex firmware and drivers in python with few lines of code
- It has an extensive software library which you can import into your project to build very complex solutions. E.g. network socket programming.
- It is extensible with C/C++ and assembly, so you can mix assembly and c with micropython to improve code efficiency or simply implement routines that you are more comfortable implementing in low-level code.
So with that understood, let me tell you…
Exactly What You’re Getting
This course can be divided into 3 major sections.
The first section provides practical python essential training for embedded developers. This section is for developers who are not familiar with the python programming language and those who want to brush up on their python development skills. This is required because we need to know who to write python code before we can develop our firmware and drivers in python.
The second section deals peripheral driver development. Over here we shall develop drivers for all the standard peripherals of our STM32 microconctoller.
We shall develop the following drivers:
- General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO)Drivers
- USB Drivers
- CAN Bus Drivers
- Power Management Drivers
- General Purpose Timer Drivers
- Timer Output Compare Driver
- Timer Input Capture Driver
- PWM Timer Driver
- RealTime Clock (RTC) Drivers
- A Watchdog Timer (WDG) Drivers
- Analog-to-Digital Converter(ADC) Drivers
- Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) Time Triggered Drivers
- Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) Drivers
- Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter (UART) Drivers
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) Drivers
- Inter -Integrated Circuit (I2C) Drivers
In the final section we shall develop firmware for addressing advanced topics such as:
- Adding Assembly Language Code to MicroPython
- Adding C Language Code to MicroPython
Please take a look at the full course curriculum. I hope to see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- If you are an absolute beginner to embedded systems, then take this course.
- If you are an experienced embedded developer and want to learn how to professionally develop embedded applications for ARM processors, then take this course.
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- NUCLOE-F411 Development Board
Embedded MicroPython from Ground Up Free Download Links
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.