In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Udemy Handson E-Degree Css3 Sass & Scss Mega Course in video format file direct link to the latest updates. Learn frontend development by implementing HTML5 CSS3 SASS & SCSS concepts with complete hands-on examples
|File Name:||Handson E-Degree Css3 Sass & Scss Mega Course|
|File Size:||1.44 GB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
If you have been thinking about learning web development or you have been thinking of becoming full-stack developer then this is the course that will not just teach you rather make you implement each and every concept of CSS3 like a pro.
Many of the students just shy away from frontend technologies because they think it’s not their cup of tea, but this course will break that perception and will make you a developer by teaching you how to implement the concepts without the need of being remembering anything.
The topics that will be covered in the course are:
- Introduction to web development
- Client-server architecture
- Three-tier architecture
- What is HTML
- What is CSS
- Local development environment setup with industry-standard tools
- Plugins and techniques to speed up development
- Debugging skills
- Structure of HTML page
- HML tag and concept of attributes
- Various components of HTML document
- Meta tag and its importance
- Head tag
- Link tag
- Script tag
- Inline, Embedded, External styling
- Linking external stylesheet in your Html
- Using developer tools and knowing various components of it
- Different types of CSS selectors
- How to use fonts, colors, border, background style
- Box model in CSS
- How to solve problems due to box model
- Margin and Padding in CSS
- Display and Visibility
- Different types of positions in CSS
- Float and Clear
- Usage of z-index property
- Creating layouts using Flexbox
- Responsive web design using media queries
- Different types of pseudo-selectors and their usages
- Box shadow and Text shadow
- Animation and Keyframes
- Transition and its types
- Transformation and its types
- You will get the complete source code so that if you get any doubts anywhere you can just refer the source code.
- Learn everything about SASS & SCSS with Hands-on Practical Examples, also learn how to work with SASS or SCSS in React JS Application.This course covers all the basics of SASS or SCSS and it covers both theory and handson part. We will first start by learning the what and why part of using SASS or SCSS, then implement every feature with practical handson approach.Then we will create React JS application and add SASS or SCSS capability and start styling React components using SASS/SCSS.Following are the topics that are covered:1-Why do we need SASS or SCSS2-Features of SASS or SCSS3-Local development environment setup4-SASS Compiler and Compiled Output files5-Applying Styling to Page6-How to use Operators in SASS or SCSS7-How to Declare and use Variables in CSS and SCSS or SASS8-Nesting of Style with SASS or SCSS – Part-19-Nesting of Style with SASS or SCSS – Part-210-Mixin in SCSS or SASS – Part-111-Mixin in SCSS or SASS – Part-212-Parameterized Mixin in SASS or SCSS13-Single line Comment in SASS or SCSS14-Partials and Import in SASS or SCSS
Applying SASS/SCSS to React JS Project:1-Setting up React and Installing node-sass2-Using SASS or SCSS features in React Application
After completing this course you will master all the SASS/SCSS concepts and learn to apply them in any project. You will also be now able to work any ReactJS projects using SASS/SCSS.
Who this course is for:
- Any beginner with interest to lean about web development
- Anyone trying to reskill or upskill
- Any backend developer who wants to become full-stack developer
- Anyone who is interested to start doing web development
- Basic knowledge of CSS and ReactJS will be good to have.
- Anyone who wants to work in Industry based real world projects where SASS/SCSS are being used.
Free Download Links
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.