In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Udemy Loose Watercolor Painting Essentials: Boat And Water Scenes in video format file direct link to the latest updates. Learn to paint five beautiful boat and watercolor scenes easily! Learn secrets to painting loosely and expressively.
|File Name:||Loose Watercolor Painting Essentials: Boat And Water Scenes|
|File Size:||2.50 GB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
This Loose Watercolor Painting Essentials: Boat and Water Scenes course is designed for beginners learning watercolors. This class will strengthen your understanding and application of essential watercolor techniques and design elements. This course focuses on simple techniques and layering to allow you to produce beautiful and loose paintings.
Bonus Workshop: a three-part mini-course on wet-in-wet watercolor techniques, colour mixing, and applying this to a simple coastal landscape. This lecture is available at the bottom of the course lectures.
There are five fun and easy demonstrations included. Join me in this class and you end up with some beautiful paintings to show off to your family and friends!
By the end of this course, you will have a firm understanding of how to apply the essential watercolor techniques of wet-in-wet, wet-in-dry, and drybrush. This course will build your confidence to create your own original paintings with vibrant colors and character.
I will walk you through how to complete each painting step by step, and how you can apply my unique painting process to paint any boat and water landscape. You will also learn how to use a quick and loose style to create unique paintings from reference photos.
In Learn Loose Watercolor Painting: Boats and Water, I will cover basics such as:
- How to decide on colors, and how to use complementary colors for increased vibrancy in your paintings
- Using essential watercolor techniques such as wet-in-wet and wet-on-dry
- Applying the above techniques to paint skies, clouds, water
- Learn how to paint simple silhouettes of boats
- Learn how to paint efficiently and use fewer brushstrokes to convey a subject
- Understanding how to sketch in pencil in order to plan and compose your painting
- Understand how to mix colours and proportions of paint to create vibrancy
- Learn how to paint simple buildings
- Learn the importance of tone in watercolor painting, and how to contrast light and shadows effectively
For the course project, referring to my completed paintings as a reference, lightly sketch in the outline(s) of the landscape you would like to paint. Feel free to change the position of the boats or add in additional elements such as tree branches.
Using the tips and techniques shown in this course, create your own unique paintings for one or more of the scenes demonstrated. If you’re feeling adventurous, try finding your own reference picture and use the tips and techniques in this course to create your own unique painting.
Upload your creations under the Udemy Q&A or discussions section! If you have any questions, let me know and I will provide you with extra assistance.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students in watercolor
- Students learning loose watercolor painting
- Students learning landscape painting
- Students learning how to paint boat and water landscapes
- No prerequisites – view Materials lecture for more information.
Loose Watercolor Painting Essentials: Boat And Water Scenes Free Download Links
Loose_Watercolor_Painting_Essentials_Boat_and_Water_Scenes.part1.rar – 995.0 MB
Loose_Watercolor_Painting_Essentials_Boat_and_Water_Scenes.part2.rar – 995.0 MB
Loose_Watercolor_Painting_Essentials_Boat_and_Water_Scenes.part3.rar – 566.7 MB
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.