|File Name:||Making a Splash! Photographing Drinks in Motion|
|File Size:||564 MB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
A great way to add drama and delight to your work is by incorporating splash photos. Join me in this class as I share my best tips and tricks for creating and freezing action.
In this class I’ll cover:
- Camera Settings for sharp, effective images
- Natural and Artificial Lighting setups for maximum sparkle
- Styling and Composition walkthrough
- Best Shooting Technique for success
- Editing in Lightroom for final polish and to reduce any noise
- Tips and Tricks along the way
By the end of this class you’ll be able to confidently create a spectacular splash photo of your own. You’ll have a straightforward method for selecting and setting your camera’s aperture and I hope you’ll be buzzy with ideas to explore! This class was so much fun to create and I’m really excited to see how you incorporate this theme into your own work. Thanks so much for watching!
Making a Splash! Photographing Drinks in Motion Free Download Links
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.