In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Udemy Motivational Techniques To Improve Your Team Success in video format file direct link to the latest updates. Learn principles & practices of intrinsic motivators for team success; autonomy, mastery & purpose
|Motivational Techniques To Improve Your Team Success
|AAC, 44.1 kHz
|ZIP & RAR
“I found this course so interesting but particularly from my side as a Sales person, the content is really helpful to help advise customers, so that they understand that while I am selling transformational development software, to get to the transformed state, requires a lot of cross functional collaboration and as mentioned in the course; organizational transfer of learning.” – Felicity M.
“I really enjoyed this course. It is very insightful, I cannot wait to start co-creating a vision with my team. The techniques are practical and explained very well.” – Jenaway G.
“Impressive coverage with practical aspects…that would sure help Manager’s and Leaders to implement these in practical life.” – Pradnya K.
“A really good course on intrinsic motivation by an instructor who has first hand experience in observing how motivated teams operate and has researched and investigated agile teams as part of his Phd (which he takes you through in the course) from organisations around the world.” – Sizwe N.
Do you wish you could improve your team motivation? Are you a leader that depends on teams to get work done and projects completed? Most value in the workplace is achieved through teamwork and whether you are a coach, manager or team member you need to motivate teams to be successful.
Traditional motivational techniques of rewards and punishment will achieve some short term motivation and team success but longer term, sustainable motivation comes from intrinsic motivators such as autonomy, mastery and purpose.
In this course you will learn about these powerful concepts that will uplift your team and inspire them to new levels of achievement. This course consists of the following:
- An introduction to the course that describes the key concepts and gives you a broad overview
- A wipeboard lesson that teaches you how to dramatically improve your team’s current levels of motivation
- A 1:1 lesson on the power of autonomy in a team concept and how it links to the Agile principle of self-organisation
- A 1:1 lesson on mastery and the concepts of empowering teams with skills and learning paths to drive motivation
- A 1:1 lesson on the power of purpose in helping a team see beyond their day to day work and reach their full potential
- An assignment in which you get to choose which intrinsic motivator to apply in your team environment and observe the benefits
- An overview of my PhD research that led to the development of a sentiment scale that describes how teams respond to their environment
- Downloadable worksheets for each of the three motivators that help you with reference practices
Take this course today so that you can motivate your team to new levels of success tomorrow.
If you could unlock just 10% more potential in your team then you could deliver more projects, with better quality. I’ve studied Agile teams for 5 years and I’ve run Agile teams in my career – intrinsic motivation is one of the drivers of positive team sentiment and success.
Learn more in this course and put your new insights into practice with your team.
Who this course is for:
- Coaches, managers, leaders and anyone with influence in a team environment
- Anyone that relies on teams to get things done and wants to motivate their team
- Students will need to have a basic knowledge of working in a team environment
Free Download Links
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.