In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Udemy PostgreSQL For Beginners: Learn PostgreSQL From Scratch in video format file direct link to the latest updates. Learn Everything About PostgreSQL From Scratch To Use It In Real-World.
|File Name:||PostgreSQL For Beginners: Learn PostgreSQL From Scratch|
|File Size:||1.14 GB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
What is PostgreSQL ?
- PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system that uses and extends the SQL language combined with many features that safely store and scale the most complicated data workloads.
- The origins of PostgreSQL date back to 1986 as part of the POSTGRES project at the University of California at Berkeley and has more than 30 years of active development on the core platform.
Why to use PostgreSQL ?
- PostgreSQL comes with many features aimed to help developers build applications, administrators to protect data integrity and build fault-tolerant environments, and help you manage your data no matter how big or small the dataset.
- In addition to being free and open source, PostgreSQL is highly extensible.
- For example, you can define your own data types, build out custom functions, even write code from different programming languages without recompiling your database!
Why to choose this Course ?
In this course you will learn wide range of SQL techniques, beyond basic CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) operations in PostgreSQL. You will learn the specifics of aggregation, transactions, reading and parsing CSV files and inserting data into a database.
Also you will learn more about the historical design of databases and the use of SQL in the PostgreSQL environment. Using SQL techniques and common commands (INSERT INTO, WHERE, ORDER BY, ON DELETE CASCADE, etc.) will enable you to create tables, column types and define the schema of your data in PostgreSQL. You will learn about data modeling and how to represent one-to-many and many-to-many relationships in PostgreSQL. Course contains some interesting quizzes on basis of PostgreSQL concepts like creating tables, inserting data, designing data models, creating relational structures and inserting and querying relational data in tables.
Who this course is for:
- Database Developers who are curious about PostgreSQL
- No prior Programming experience or Database knowledge needed.
PostgreSQL For Beginners: Learn PostgreSQL From Scratch Free Download Links
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.