|File Name:||Sdlc And Scrum For Business Analysts|
|File Size:||1.05 GB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
The course will be helpful not only for Business Analysts and Product Owners, who are interested in SDLC and SCRUM, but also for Project Managers, Scrum Masters and in general for IT specialists who’d like to become more mature in announced topics.
- the course contains the introduction of the SDLC concept with analysis of each stage;
- it contains the classification of models: Predictive and Adaptive. The list of SDLC models in each group is presented; the course contains the description of Waterfall, Iterative, Spiral, V-Model, Big Bang Model, Rapid Application Development Model and Prototyping Model; the design, application and pros&cons of each of the suggested models are analysed;
- given the explanation of the Agile mindset concept;
- SCRUM is dissembled with all the components and details on enough level to call yourself an expert after the course. You’ll know Scrum roles, events and artifacts with all the characteristics and some details, that are not explained in Scrum Guide;
- the role of Business Analyst in SCRUM is not obvious, after the course, you’ll be able to unmistakenly define where are you in this process and will be able to suggest improvements or changes if they are needed;
- separate Agile practices, extremely useful for Business Analysts are presented;
- each section contains a short quiz to check and consolidate your knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Business Analysts/ Product Owners of any level, who are interested in SDLC and Scrum in particular; Project Mangers.
- No special SDLC or SCRUM experience is needed. You’ll find everything about it within the course. General IT understanding or BA experience will be helpful
Free Download Links
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.