In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Udemy Skilled Helper Training Course (With Prof. Gerard Egan Phd) in video format file direct link to the latest updates. Discover how Gerard Egan’s Skilled Helper coaching philosophy can help you solve problems and achieve meaningful goals.
|File Name:||Skilled Helper Training Course (With Prof. Gerard Egan Phd)|
|File Size:||1.27 GB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
In this Skilled Helper training, students gain insights into an effective strategy for living life, by knowing how to interpret their life experiences objectively, tackling everyday challenges, solving problems, seeking out new opportunities, and setting inspiring goals. Human growth occurs when people become adept at setting and pursuing meaningful objectives.
The Skilled Helper Model is one of the most popular and effective models of counselling skills, leadership, and coaching taught by colleges and universities all over the world. In addition to being taught in many universities, this course is also used in a variety of (formal and informal) counseling settings, including the workplace and public services organizations.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with a step-by-step process for helping yourself or other people to formulate a plan of action for goal setting, taking greater responsibility for becoming a more effective person and developing inner resources that will stand you in good stead for heightened productivity and effectiveness for many years to come.
Aside from helping you navigate a coaching (or mentoring) session, this model enhances your ability to interact with people in both a professional and social setting. In this unique Skilled Helper Training Course, Gerard Egan combines his 45 years of experience with Kain Ramsay to teach you a framework for solving practical problems and providing skilled help.
The following are some of the topics you will learn during this course:
- Improve your life by solving problems and identifying areas for growth.
- Support people in solving problems and recognizing new opportunities.
- Connect meaningfully with people by developing active listening skills.
- Use thought-provoking questions to promote constructive discussion.
- Cultivating communication and language skills for positive influence.
- Assist other people in making significant and complicated decisions.
- How to evaluate your perspective, from various alternative viewpoints.
- Motivate people to develop and assume responsibility for themselves.
- Be accommodating when confronted with views that differ from your own.
- And much, much more.
In this course, you will learn the necessary skills required for any profession that involves guiding, mentoring or influencing others. This training offers practical, change-oriented, and appropriate communication skills that anyone can use to inspire positive behavioural change in people from any age range, educational background or social-cultural background.
This course training is led by Gerard Egan, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of Organization Development and Psychology at the Loyola University of Chicago. His life works include ‘The Skilled Helper’, ‘Skilled Helping Around the World: Addressing Diversity and Multiculturalism’, and ‘You & Me: The Skills of Communicating and Relating to Others’.
The Skilled Helper Training Course will turn you into a more effective person. This course will benefit you personally, your family, friends, coworkers, or any other group as it will positively impact how you understand yourself, other people you know, and the world. In essence, you will receive a highly actionable framework, for simply, helping people.
Those seeking to improve their relationship with themselves, eliminate self-doubt, and improve their interactions with others are also provided with methods for achieving personal growth. The course will also provide you with a range of innovative strategies for evaluating your attitudes, gaining personal empowerment, and fostering an attitude of responsibility.
“This course is highly recommended for anyone who’s interested in upgrading their approach to influencing people.” – Anne-Marie Butler OBE
This training is part of a larger curriculum of professional development training resources, designed by Kain Ramsay Ltd, and hosted within the Achology community peer-learning environment. The training course is accompanied by a 30-day money back guarantee, so if you’re not happy with the format, you can get your money back – no questions asked.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in enhancing their personal or professional development.
- This course is best suited to students who are interested in improving themselves.
- Students with an interest in psychology will find this course particularly interesting.
- This course is suitable for men and women, regardless of age or ethnic background.
- This course is for students who are dedicated to self-discovery and improvement.
- The course can be taken standalone or in conjunction with another Achology training.
- You can access your training course on a tablet, smartphone, or desktop.
- Additional PDF materials are provided to enhance your learning experience.
- You can also listen to the MP3 version if you prefer to learn on the go.
- Students can access this training from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Students are encouraged to take notes (for self-reflection purposes only).
- To enroll in this course, no prior experience or education is required.
Free Download Links
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.