In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Udemy Snow Landscapes: Make 9 Watercolor Greeting Cards in video format file direct link to the latest updates. Have fun creating 9 Watercolor Greeting Cards with simple materials!
|File Name:||Snow Landscapes: Make 9 Watercolor Greeting Cards|
|File Size:||1.05 GB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
Christmas is nearly HERE! I’m sure you are looking for gifts to give to your family or friends. Well, you’ve come to the right class. Everyone appreciates handmade gifts that are unique and made with love! In this class, we will learn how to paint holiday themed landscapes and cards for beginners.
The great thing about these cards is that unlike standard ones, they can be framed as a unique piece of art by the recipient and be treasured for years to come.
By the end of this class, you will gain confidence in painting snow scenes with a variety of watercolour techniques, and will be proud to show off some cards of your own!
Each scene takes between 5-15 minutes to complete, and you’ll have a lot of fun painting and putting them together.
In this class, we will learn:
- How to Paint 9 holiday themed snow scenes (9 different projects)
- How to create unique card with simple materials
- How to fold your card professionally using a special trick
- How to paint snow by preserving the white of the paper
- Painting simple trees and buildings with shadows
Enroll now in this class, and let’s start painting!
*My reference paintings are included in each lecture section to help you with the drawing.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students in watercolour
- Students learning how to make greeting cards
- Students learning how to paint snow and Christmas scenes in watercolour
- No Prerequisites, however check the materials lecture.
Snow Landscapes: Make 9 Watercolor Greeting Cards Free Download Links
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.