Free Download Trials in Tainted Space v0.9.027 For Android & Windows PC in pre-installed game file direct link with latest updates. Fenoxo released the game on 24 August 2022 in the adventure franchise category. Now you can download this game’s latest version with all future updates from here.
Trials in Tainted Space Game Information
|Game Name:||Trials in Tainted Space|
|File Size:||148.01 MB|
|Operating System:||Android, Windows|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
|Game Languages:||English (eng subtitle)|
Trials in Tainted Space Game Overview
Trials in Tainted Space is a text game about exploring the universe, yourself, and its myriad inhabitants in fun and customizable ways. Because the entire game is made in the text, it’s easy to change scenes on the fly.
The game is built to accommodate everything from you playing a studly ship captain to a busty space-slattern to a masculine-looking hermaphrodite to a hard-working mercenary just looking for his next job.
What’s new in Trials in Tainted Space?
- Backer: Two new extra scenes; Olympia Facesmothering and Kui-Rodenian Porno. (William & Leek)
- Public: The LoveStarz expansion is now public.
- Public: The Anyxine Worship & Assfuck scenes are also now publically accessible. (William & Leek)
- There are handful of new items available from Xanthe, Busky and Inessa, and a few that are tied to certain holiday events. (??? & Leek)
- More items that were causing menu generation issues have been fixed. (Basically everybody)
- The way ship events are triggered has been juggled a little further to make more sense with the new ships-have-actual-interiors paradigm we now have. (lowercase_donkey)
- Attacks that hit multiple enemies but didn’t primarily target the first enemy in the list should no longer hit the attacker. (Gedan)
- The usual assortment of typo fixes and bust tweaking. (lowercase_donkey)
- Attempted to catch issues with calcSalePrice vanishing when using the Drop Item UI component. (Gedan)
- A great many tweaks once more to Sophora. (Many fingies in this pie, but mostly Fen & Leek)
- Paige has had more work done to ensure scenes work properly with the modernized versions of our genitalia selection menus. (lowercase_donkey)
- Dropping an item should no longer crash the game. (Thanks, Geddy!)
- Renvra pregnancy no longer eats all the movement buttons at a certain stage. (Thanks DrunkZombie for helping me track this one down!)
- Added a toggle for the animation of scanlines in the player character outline. (Thanks, Jacques00!)
- Art for the Diamond suit of playing cards should be added, completing the set. (Thanks, Jacques00!)
- Fixed a softlock on Poe A (Thanks, lowercase donkey!)
- Cocksocks should now allow you to select the penis you wish to wear one on. (Thanks, donkey!)
- Lots of textual issues resolved. (Thanks, lowercase donkey!)
- Pregnancy speed should be correctly displayed in the codex. (Thanks, DrunkZombie)
- Holiday’s halloween event shouldn’t lose the final scene when returning to the players ship. (Gedan)
- Shop-specific exit code should now be properly called, and should now avoid a handful of vendor-specific softlocks. (Gedan)
- The Omnisuit and Goo Armor should be properly marked as not usable, and instead only exposes equippable and interactable prompts. (Gedan)
- Item usage flow has been tweaked. Consumable items used outside of combat should now by default return to the inventory display after whatever scenes and menus they create are complete, and leaving the inventory display should no longer return to the last item consumption prompt display. (Gedan)
- The shop interface should now display alternate currency types more consistently. (Gedan)
- Some typos and busts fixes. (lowercase_donkey)
- Being moved to Frosty’s cave as part of a scene should no longer get you stuck there. (Gedan)
- Appearance buttons should be better behaved and generate appropriately. (Gedan)
- Fleeing from combat should no longer crash. (Gedan)
- Dropping items should no longer softlock. (Gedan)
- Backer: A weighty expansion to the Love Starz is now available. Once you’ve worked your way through the existing events, the group will split up and head off for their own little vay-cays that the player can stumble across. (Fr0sty & Gedan).
- Backer: A buttstuff scene for Anyxine as a bonus! (William & Leek)
- Public: Jasvalla is now available to the public; a Dzaan Alpha stalker seeking to make the player her beta. The player can submit outright, make her earn the right to collar them, or have her dealt with by the proper authorities. If the player chooses to submit to her, they will be invited to her home to undergo repeatable training events and eventually a Bad End. You can kick things off by bumping into her in the Tavros elevator, after visiting Mhen’ga at least once. (Nonesuch & Leek)
- A credits screen has been built to handle all of our staff, contributors and backers. (Gedan)
- RotateMinigame beams can now properly reach the far edge of the right and top sides of the board when passed into a 4-way-open node. (Gedan)
- More Dhaal busts should be working and wired up appropriately. (lowercase_donkey)
- Inseminator Pro should ensure an absolute minimum cum value that won’t potentially break things. (DrunkZombie)
- Cleaned up some more combat things, including a reworking of Charge Shield that should better format its output. (Fenoxo)
- [Fen wrote ‘dis part] – Previously charge shield would simply wedge a damage pop-up into the text of enemy’s attack, often with the descriptive output suppressed. There were some real confusing moments this would cause where it would look like you were getting hit harder than you were. I made it proc once per turn max and made it show up in the end of round procs with full descriptive text. I also change the combat initializing code to assign every combatant a unique number so that the charge shield statuses can better “remember” who set them off.
- [More Fen] Urbolg’s combat will now end if you defeat him, even if his drone is still up.
- [More Fen] Cleaned up a number of issues with the Queensguard/Taivra fights.
- [More Fen] Adjustments to HP made via “changeHP” should properly output the HP change in combat.
- Gabilani Chemists should no longer progressively increase the amount of loot they’re carting around. (DrunkZombie)
- Roxy should no longer break the buttons during her first encounter. (DrunkZombie)
Trials in Tainted Space Free Download Links
SWF: ANONFILE – GOFILE – MEGA – MIXDROP – UPLOADHAVEN
AIR: ANONFILE – GOFILE – MEGA – MIXDROP – UPLOADHAVEN
x86 APK: ANONFILE – GOFILE – MEGA – MIXDROP – UPLOADHAVEN
ARM APK: ANONFILE – GOFILE – MEGA – MIXDROP – UPLOADHAVEN
Image Pack: ANONFILE – GOFILE – MEGA – MIXDROP – UPLOADHAVEN
We always try to provide 100% working game files here. If you have any game upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.