In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Udemy Watercolor Essentials: Theory, Mindset And Techniques in video format file direct link to the latest updates. Learn the fundamentals of watercolour painting, and create beautiful paintings!
|File Name:||Watercolor Essentials: Theory, Mindset And Techniques|
|File Size:||3.44 GB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
Welcome to Watercolor Essentials: Theory, Mindset and Techniques. In this course, we will be going through the building blocks of watercolor painting. Understanding the steps and processes required to piece together a painting is crucial. Believe it or not, painting begins even before you put your brush to paper!
In this course, we’ll cover all the techniques, theory and processes you’ll need to know in order to paint a beautiful painting. We’ll go through various practice sketches where you will gain confidence before completing an exciting final project together.
- Water consistency/Color mixing
- Understanding values and color
- Brush control
- Techniques: the 2 essential techniques to know in order to layer effectively
- One Point Perspective crash course
- Building confidence
- Handling mistakes, Self-limiting thoughts
- Building resilience, persistence
- 7-step Unique watercolor painting process
- Putting everything together to complete a painting
I’m excited to get started, so let’s get painting!
Your course project is to sketch and paint a beach landscape! This can be the scene featured in the final course project video or based on one of your own photographs or scenes you’ve observed outside.
You can also refer to the attached scanned drawing/painting templates. I recommend drawing each scene free hand. Drawing is an important step in improving your painting skills. This provides you with an opportunity to compose and plan your painting. Once you’ve finished the drawing, use the watercolour steps and processes included in the course to complete your painting. Finally, upload your project.
Use any normal or mechanical pencil, watercolour paper, and brushes you have available. I recommend:
- Mechanical pencil (0.5mm)
- 100% cotton watercolour paper or sketchbook
- Student or artist grade watercolour paint (only primary colours required + white gouache)
- Watercolour Brushes – mop brush and a variety of round and flat brushes.
Review the course demonstrations on watercolour theory, techniques, and drawing first. Complete the practice exercises first. You can also download the tracing templates to transfer over your drawing.
As an additional challenge, research some free reference photo websites and find a reference photo you would like to paint. Using the steps and processes included in this course, create your own unique watercolour painting.
Sharing Your Work:
Once you’ve finished, share your final painting and progress shots with the course by uploading them to the Q&A or discussion section on Udemy. I’ll provide you with constructive feedback on your painting if you ask. If you have any questions or need more tips, please let me know. I’m happy to help.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner painters who are interested in painting landscapes
- Beginners learning watercolour painting
- Beginners learning the essentials of watercolour painting
- The importance of timing in watercolors
- How to handle mistakes, building resilience and confidence in your painting
- No experience required – this course is designed for beginners with no drawing or painting experience
Free Download Links
Watercolor_Essentials_Theory_Mindset_and_Techniques.part1.rar – 995.0 MB
Watercolor_Essentials_Theory_Mindset_and_Techniques.part2.rar – 995.0 MB
Watercolor_Essentials_Theory_Mindset_and_Techniques.part3.rar – 995.0 MB
Watercolor_Essentials_Theory_Mindset_and_Techniques.part4.rar – 539.4 MB
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.