In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to Free download the Udemy Zbrush 4 R8 – Creating A Sword Long Claw The Game Of Thrones in video format file direct link to the latest updates. Learn techniques inside Zbrush for creating swords and weaponry in this fast-paced action-packed course
|File Name:||Zbrush 4 R8 – Creating A Sword Long Claw The Game Of Thrones|
|File Size:||596.31 MB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
In this course, we will be creating “Long Claw” from the epic series The Game of Thrones!
This course is a great way to showcase some of the features of ZBrush 4 R8 we will use these new features to create a bladed weapon inside ZBrush during this course we will cover the following with tips and tricks along the way:
- Creating low poly bases
- Use Gizmo tranforming effects
- You will learn to use the ZModeller brush and see how effective it is for hard surfaces
- Learning to crease smooth edges
- Previewing and using the Dynamic Subdivs
- Welding and duplicating a tool
- UV unwrapping and using Goz as well as traditional UV techniques
- Learn to sculpt in Dynamesh
- Cavity and Masking techniques
- Render doc size
- Boolian techniques to get results quickly
- Adding surface noise and using masking and alphas inside the noise generator
- Problems you could face like duplicated faces
- Adding materials and colour to your subtools
As you can see there is a lot of stuff packed into this course, it is fun and fast paced and remember any problems I am a click away!!
See you in there!!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Beginners to Intermediates
What you’ll learn
- Become a better Hard surface modeler
- You will be able to create any Bladed weapon in ZBrush
- Learn the latest techniques using ZBrush 4 R8
Creating A Sword Long Claw The Game Of Thrones Free Download Links
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.