In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Udemy Zbrush 4 R8 – Game Of Thrones John Snow Likeness Sculpt in video format file direct link to the latest updates. Learn to create amazing likeness sculpt in ZBrush with my special techniques
|File Name:||Zbrush 4 R8 – Game Of Thrones John Snow Likeness Sculpt|
|File Size:||2.46 GB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
Welcome to this course on creating a likeness sculpt of John Snow “King of the North” from the epic series “The Game of Thrones”
In this course my main aim is to teach you how to create likeness sculpt of people, I have specially designed this course for non artist , using my special techniques it should be possible if you have good reference images to create fairly accurate likenesses. Now on saying that its not going to be easy the more you practice these techniques the better you will become FACT!
I give you all the tools and a pletherer of skills to be able to achieve your visions!
Some of what we cover is bulleted below:
- Building a base mesh from a mesh
- Building up detail in dynamesh and using a few practical brushes
- Projecting details from one mesh to another
- Retoplogy techniques for clean geometry
- Creation and implementation of vector Displacement brushes
- The all new gizmo for R8
- Customisation and material, doc and view saving and loading
- FInal render and compositing in ZBrush
In this course I will be using ZBrush 4 R8 and Photoshop for the compositing work
This course is the next step in ZBrush training and reigns in a new era in creative techniques.
The most important thing is for you to have fun dont rush, follow along and create amazing sculpts in ZBrush!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create engaging characters and likenesses
What you’ll learn
- Confidently have all the tools to tackle character design
- Be able to create a great likeness sculpts
- Have a better knowledge of ZBrush
Game Of Thrones John Snow Likeness Sculpt Free Download Links
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.