In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Udemy Macro Magic: Apply macroeconomics to the equity market in video format file direct link to the latest updates. Confidently form your investment portfolio under different economic scenarios
|File Name:||Macro Magic: Apply macroeconomics to the equity market|
|File Size:||439.96 MB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
I am a macroeconomist and strategist by training and worked at an investment bank and asset management firm previously where I applied macro concepts to the financial market. I used macroeconomics to determine the asset classes (equities, currencies and bonds) and / or sectors that could thrive under various economic settings.
About the course:
In this day and age where investing has become very familiar to the younger and older generations alike, it is important to have a method to investing. This course will teach you how to construct your equity portfolio based on the macroeconomic environment. Macro-based investing is an excellent complement to ETF and stock selection as it can guide you towards specific sectors that thrive under different economic scenarios.
In the course, we will discuss four economic scenarios:
1) Strong and weak GDP growth
2) Rising inflation
3) Rising central bank interest rates and
4) Political uncertainty
and how stocks react to these economic changes.
Macro fundamentals can guide you towards specific sectors (e.g., consumer staples or discretionary, banks, materials among others) as well as geographic locations (Asia Pacific or North America) that are performing well under existing economic settings or pre-empt future winners based on your understanding of the economy.
Who is this course intended for?
1) The course is intended for novice and experienced investors who wish to form a method and framework to investing in different environments. Top down views are helpful to zero in and concentrate on specific investment ideas and sectors.
2) Students and professionals who are interested in applied macroeconomics.
Who this course is for:
- New investors who want some initial background before beginning their investment journey. This course will give you a simple framework to zero in on investment ideas in different economic conditions
- ETF investors who can benefit from macroeconomics led sector, geography and thematic investment idea generation
- Students and experienced professionals looking to understand applied macro economics
- Experienced investors who can complement their bottom up stock picking with top down views
- Basic knowledge of classroom economics, investment and ETFs is a pre-requisite
Free Download Links
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.