In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Udemy Mobile app automation using nightwatch and Appium in video format file direct link to the latest updates. master native mobile apps automation using nightwatch js and Appium in both Android and iOS platforms
|File Name:||Mobile app automation using nightwatch and Appium|
|File Size:||1.1 GB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
Nightwatch.js is an integrated framework for performing automated end-to-end testing on web applications and websites, across all major browsers. It is written in Node.js and uses the W3C WebDriver API to interact with various browsers.
It is a complete solution for end-to-end and cross-browser testing. It aims to simplify the process of writing and running various types of tests, including:
- end-to-end tests on all major web browsers
- unit tests of Node.js services
- integration tests of HTTP APIs
Why choose Nightwatch?
- Integrated Test RunnerBuilt-in command-line test runner which runs the tests either sequentially or in parallel, with retries and implicit waits. Also supports grouping of test suites and tags.
- Cloud Testing SupportWorks with BrowserStack out of the box. Other cloud testing providers, such as SauceLabsor LambdaTest are easy to add as well.
- Page Objects SupportFluent and easy to work with, has Page Object Model support to better organise elements and sections, and also supports both CSS or Xpath selectors.
- Plugin APIFlexible command and assertion framework, which makes it easy to implement your own plugins and extend the built-in commands and assertions APIs.
Appium is built on the idea that testing native apps shouldn’t require including an SDK or recompiling your app. And that you should be able to use your preferred test practices, frameworks, and tools. Appium is an open source project and has made design and tool decisions to encourage a vibrant contributing community.
Appium aims to automate any mobile app from any language and any test framework, with full access to back-end APIs and DBs from test code. Write tests with your favorite dev tools using all the above programming languages, and probably more (with the Selenium WebDriver API and language-specific client libraries).
Using nightwatch with Appium makes our test case writing very easy.
Who this course is for:
- mobile app automation testers , manual testers , beginners , students
Free Download Links
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.