Monster Souls v0.2.7 Free Download for PC, Android, Mac & Linux in pre-installed game file direct link with latest updates.
|Game Name:||Monster Souls|
|File Size:||378.7 MB|
|Operating System:||Android, Windows, macOS, and Linux|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
|Game Languages:||English (eng subtitle)|
Monster Souls Game Overview:
Monster Souls is an adventure RPG featuring gay interactions with monsters and other characters. A protagonist is a young man with the unique power to absorb a monster’s essence into his body and gain their powers by transforming into monster-human hybrid forms.
- Added a saving and loading screen with 4 save slots. Old save files will be renamed and placed in slot 0.
- Started the UI overhaul, and added a new character menu.
- The class screen shows ability and trait info.
- The equipment screen shows a difference in damage of the defense of highlighted item.
- Added a status screen for additional character stats.
- Added an inventory screen, early version only shows item info for now.
- Adjusted UI scaling that should mostly work better on wider screens.
- Added a surrender screen after being KO’d during normal battles.
- During the battle, empty command groups should be hidden until that character gain commands for that group. (Almost, I missed the hero’s skill group at least).
- Removed option to “quit dungeon” from dungeons.
- Added support for multiple page dialogs. For now, if the same character has multiple pages in a row, I’ve combined them. If it’s a new character, the page close/open will play to signify the speaker changes. Let me know how that feels.
1. Extract and Run.
WASD or Arrow keys to move
Space for Jump
Left Shift for Special Action(ie “Crouching” used with the slime form)
Left Ctrl for Dash
E for character screen (Class, Equipment)
Q for item quick menu (outside battle)
ESC for game options menu(only quit game for now)
Debug hotkeys may cause sequence breaks and game stopping bugs, use with caution. (If you don’t want to play through the whole dungeon againto watch the scene with Ash,go into your bedroom and hit F2.)
F2 Secret Test Scene (Dungeon Version)
F4 Skip Scene
F8 Skip to final boss (hit esc and resume to unlock after using)
Controller can be used but it might be a little buggy right now (The selection cursor may disappear, use the mouse to select something again) See the input tab when you run the game for more options.
Monster Souls Game Screenshot:
Monster Souls Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: 1.3 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: video card with 512Mo VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1760 MB available space
DOWNLOAD LINK: Monster Souls v0.2.7
We always try to provide 100% working game files here. If you have any questions or problems downloading broken links, send me a message by contact form or simply comment below, we will do our best to help you out.