In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Rhino 101 – Fundamentals Of 3D Modelling in video format file direct link to the latest updates.
|File Name:||Rhino 101 – Fundamentals Of 3D Modelling|
|File Size:||1.66 GB|
|Audio:||AAC, 44.1 kHz|
|File Format:||ZIP & RAR|
In this course, we will walk you trough the core modeling features that Rhino has to offer. Rhinoceros is an extensive 3D modeling software by Robert McNeel and Associates, and it is a 3D-modeling powerhouse, one of my favorite tools for designing!
After this course, you will know the basics of Rhino, and you will feel confident to start modeling your first project.
This course is aimed at people who have no prior knowledge of Rhinoceros and want to get familiar with the basic features that Rhino has to offer.
- Basic understanding of the Rhino interface
- How to navigate around your scene and select objects
- Distinguishing the different Rhino objects and their use
- How to create and edit 2D and 3D geometric objects
- How to transform your objects
- How to organize your model efficiently
- Helpful tips and tricks to work fast and efficient
Rhino 101 Fundamentals Of 3D Modelling Free Download Links
Rhino_101_Fundamentals_of_3D_Modelling.part1.rar – 995.0 MB
Rhino_101_Fundamentals_of_3D_Modelling.part2.rar – 703.2 MB
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.