In this post, I am sharing the easiest way to free download the Unreal Engine – Virtual Joystick Minimalist Pack (4.2-4.27, 5.0) in Artstation Unity & Unreal Engine ZIP or RAR format file one-click direct link.
|File Name:||Virtual Joystick Minimalist Pack|
|File Size:||7 MB|
Ready to use in mobile game projects – Virtual Joystick pack, with minimalist design. Contains 30 background images and 10 thumb images, a total of 300 possible combinations to make just the right virtual joystick that’s fit with your game design or theme. Comes with four common used virtual joystick examples setup for mobile games and an extra asset, a Player Controller Blueprint – touch and drag to look around – for the right-side screen and does not conflict with the virtual joystick. Best use for FPS and Third Person Perspective games. This pack will continue to be updated until the pack reaches 50 backgrounds images and 20 thumbs images. PNG files are included.
- Physically-Based Rendering: No
- Texture Size: Backgrounds 256×256 pixels, Thumbs 128×128 pixels
- Collision: No
- Vertex Count: –
- LODs: –
- Number of Meshes: –
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: –
- Number of Textures: 40 images in .png format
- Engine Compatibility: 4.10
- Intended Platform: Mobile
- Platforms Tested: Android & iOS
- Documentation Included: YES
- *Important\Additional Notes: If you’re using the extra ‘TouchToLookController’ Blueprint provided on older version of Unreal Engine (e.g. 4.9.3), do not migrate or copy-paste it. You have to ‘rewrite’ the Bluperint/nodes to avoid crashes.
Virtual Joystick Minimalist Pack Free Download Links
We always try to provide 100% working files here. If you have any upload requests or problems downloading broken links, send us a message by contact form or simply comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.